I’m Joe Ressington. I’m a musician and a podcaster. You can check out my music here.
I currently have two active podcasts:
Late Night Linux is a show about Linux and FOSS. We also talk about wider tech topics like privacy and open standards. We publish an episode every other Tuesday.
I’ve been involved with quite a few other podcasts in the past:
- Linux Luddites was a show that ran for just over 3 years where we tried all the latest free and open source software and then decided that we liked the old stuff better.
- The Pi Podcast was a show about the Raspberry Pi that ran for a year.
- I used to regularly co-host mintCast which is a podcast by the Linux Mint community for all users of Linux.
- I used to do the JoeRess Podcast quite regularly. It started as a kind of audio blog but evolved into a show where I discussed all sorts of topics with my friend Isaac. I’ll probably do more episodes at some point.
- I helped out on a few episodes of the Ubuntu Podcast. While it focuses on Ubuntu in the same way that mintCast is focused on Linux Mint, it aims to cover subjects that interest the Linux community as a whole.
- The Mind Tech Podcast was a weekly show that I used to do with an Apple fanboy from Los Angeles. We bonded over our hatred of Windows and Microsoft. In the end the 8 hour time difference got the better of us and we had to call it a day. We did a Christmas special at the end of 2014, 2015 and 2016
You can email me at joe@ this domain.